RE: MC/Serviceguard vs Sun Clusters

From: Dejam, Ruth <Ruth.Dejam_at_voicestream.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:59:12 -0800

I'll second this. I worked with Sun a few years ago at another place. Here, we're an HP shop with 2 OPS clusters (2 node and 4 node). We finally moved our straggler Compaq cluster to HP a couple of months ago.

I'll caveat by saying that we do have a couple of well seasoned SAs and DBAs so it's all been pretty easy to setup and we've found it to be very reliable.

hth,
~Ruth

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity.
One lick and you'll suck forever.