Limiting RMAN backup size

From: Sona <sona_us_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 17:33:09 -0800

HiI am doing RMAN incremental level 0 backup .The database size is about 150GB out of which used would be about 100GB.I don't have a single volume with 100GB of space.So I need to distribute the backup across several disks.

Also I need to limit the backup size in each of the volumes depending on how much space is available in those volumes.For e.g if i want to limit/disk1 to 40GB/disk2 to 10GB/disk3 to 10GB/disk4 to 10GbHow would i do this in RMAN?

TIA