Re: question on EXPLAIN_PLAN

From: kevin wang <kwang_at_vivonet.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 14:14:09 -0800

Yes, Mike, I analyzed the table and PK index on the two databases at the same way,
it seems that there is something wrong with the PK index, the" select count(*) from table_name " query took 4 seconds, and only 335199 rows atcually.
it use fast_full_index scan of the PK index, and I re-created the PK index, same thing. that's very bad.

it is Oracle 8.1.6 on win2000.

thanks for reply.

Kevin Wang

Author: kevin wang