RE: Problem Running SQL Script

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:05:15 -0800

That
script sets TERMOUT off and has an 'exit' at the end .... <SPAN
class=898031116-06022002>
Pl
check if it has created those sample objects in SCOTT schema..

<SPAN
class=898031116-06022002>
-
Kirti
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: KENNETH JANUSZ [mailto:kjanusz_at_worldnet.att.net]Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 9:33 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: Problem Running SQL Script
I am working through the book "OCP Intro to Oracle9i; SQL Exam Guide" by Jason Couchman.  On page 6 they say to run the script utlsampl.sql to create objects.  So, I have run it from the Command Prompt, SQL*Plus and the SQLPlus Worksheet with the same problem.  I have checked Oracle Press Books for errata and there is none listed.  Here is what I get:
SQL>
@c:\oracle\ora90\rdbms\admin\utlsampl.sql;Disconnected from Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.0.1.1.1 - ProductionWith the Partitioning optionJServer Release 9.0.1.1.1 - Production

Any ideas as to what the problem is?

I'm running 9.0.1 on a Dell 8200 with XP Prof.

Thanks,
Ken Janusz, CPIM Received on Wed Feb 06 2002 - 12:05:15 CST