RE: TABLESPACE PCTINCREASE?

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 15:29:38 -0800

P.S. Forgot to mention - once you have read the White Paper 711 mentioned in my previous e-mail (Stop Defragmenting and Start Living), you should read this document from Steve Adams at his ixora website.

The document describes "automatic" coalescing of freespace by the SMON background process. http://www.ixora.com.au/q+a/0102/21002406.htm Received on Tue Feb 05 2002 - 17:29:38 CST