RE: *ALWAYS* test your recovery plan!

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <Thomas.Mercadante_at_Labor.State.Ny.Us>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:05:20 -0800

Rich,

I've always said to test your recovery plan frequently.

The standard joke here (when we were starting to test Rman with Edm) was that:
"We can back-up anything. It's the restore part that is giving us trouble".

Glad at least you can get your db back.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: Thomas.Mercadante_at_Labor.State.Ny.Us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 05 2002 - 15:05:20 CST