RE: export/import on the same server

From: Babich , Sergey <SBabich_at_handexmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 08:13:43 -0800

For 8I : IMP SYSTEM/MANAGER_at_TEST file=path_to_your_dump_file/file_name.dmp FULL=Y .......MORE....Read on the parameters. I would drop all the users cascade( except sys,system,outln etc.) in the test database prior to import. Don't bother using DESTROY. Everything will go to where your TEST datafiles sit.
Regards,
Sergey

Author: Farnsworth, Dave
  INET: DFarnsworth_at_Ashleyfurniture.com

Author: Babich , Sergey
  INET: SBabich_at_handexmail.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Feb 05 2002 - 10:13:43 CST