RE: OT : ERP tool for evaluation

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:31:11 -0800

Andrey - You're getting some great replies to your question. I would just add the thought that the people on this list aren't the ones that get to pick the ERP package. The business types hold meetings and meet with the vendors and perform "gap analysis". If you insist that you can download a demo, take a look at http://www.greatplains.com (now a Microsoft company). I didn't see where you could download a demo, but this type of low-end product is where you will be able to do that if it is possible. Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Andrey Bronfin
  INET: andreyb_at_elrontelesoft.com

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.

  INET: Peter.McLarty_at_mincom.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Feb 04 2002 - 18:31:11 CST