RE: OUTLN

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:44:46 -0800

Mark,
 Thanks.
 We are rolling out a new system that uses Rule based optimization. And use of outlines could be useful to us. Of course, if the vendor of the product agrees to make use of it !!
 I have played with the feature just a little in my test database and that's about it...

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:44:46 CST