Re: is it f*ing f*day yet? / ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2002, Number 032

From: Naveen Nahata <naveen_nahata_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 05:03:46 -0800

Eric,All I can, shud(should), and will say is that no matter what my English is like, I publicly dont (don't or do not) use words in which i have to use *wildcards* instead of characters.Anyways, u(You) contributed a few words to my vocabulary, though i wud(would) hardly ever use them. Take care,Naveen Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions Great stuff seeking new owners! Bid now! Received on Mon Feb 04 2002 - 07:03:46 CST