RE: OPS$ / default accounts

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:33:22 -0800

On closer examination it appears that some of the hash values for the passwords may be incorrect.

The hash for SYSTEM is correct, but the hash for MDSYS is incorrect.

Jared

Jared.Still_at_radisys.com
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
02/01/02 02:19 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: OPS$  / default accounts

Thank you Steve, this is a great resource, as it will save duplicating effort.

I'll go update my script now...

Jared

Steve Main <smain_at_iceboxllc.com>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
02/01/02 01:51 PM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

        cc:

You might also want to check out this web site

http://www.pentest-limited.com/default-user.htm

Steve

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriole.com