RE: is it f*ing f*day yet? / ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2002, Num

From: JoJo Al-Zawawi <jojo_at_jojo-zawawi.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:54:25 -0800

I can read this and
think, "Oh, this is pretty funny!", but tell me folks, why do some of you go out of your way to humiliate others (whether you are "right" or "wrong")?  Don't you have anything better to do?
<SPAN

class=210405120-01022002>
<SPAN

class=210405120-01022002>--JoJo
New Member but so
what
<SPAN

class=210405120-01022002>

<FONT face=Tahoma

size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Jon BakerSent: Friday, February 01, 2002 12:26 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: RE: is it f*ing f*day yet? / ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2002, Num
It ain't just you.  it distracts me from being able to read more quickly because my brain must translate this c-r-a-p. It's not cute, it is just down right annoying.  I always figured it was just me and just tried to ignore.  Glad to hear I am not the only one.
Jon Baker
-----Original Message----- From: Eric D. Pierce [mailto:PierceED_at_csus.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 2:50 PM <FONT size=2>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: is it f*ing f*day yet? / ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2002, Number <FONT size=2>032
rant:

"bcoz" ????????
"u" ??????
"shud" ????????
"ur" ??????

maybe I'm just being an *sshole, but does anyone else find this kind of "cutsie" mutiliation of the english language nauseating, insipid, banal, inane, egregious, atrocious, deplorable, heinous, monstrous, outrageous, preposterous, autocratic, dictatorial, despotic, tyrannical, absolutist, violating of all good/beauty/truth in the universe, just basically completely f*ing stupid, etc ?
ORACLE-L Digest -- Volume 2002, Number 032 <FONT size=2>> > JoJo, i'm also not a HiFi DBA like those few, and my purpose of being in > > the list is to gain more knowledge. What i feel is that nobody has the > > right to be arrogant, just bcoz the question is below their dignity to <FONT size=2>> > answer. It wastes their time but if they only want complex questions > > they shud form their own mailing lists. > > > >
having said that, what i feel is that you shud do a bit of RTFM <FONT size=2>> > rather than getting a cooked answer becuase that helps in ur > > development too. who knows trying to find an answer to one query u > > may hit upon new things in the manuals. >
-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com
-- Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu
Fat City Network Services    -- (858)
538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists <FONT
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Feb 01 2002 - 14:54:25 CST