RE: RTFM questions (formally RE: PL/SQL)

From: JoJo Al-Zawawi <jojo_at_jojo-zawawi.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:03:21 -0800

Hi
Naveen,
<SPAN

class=490464915-31012002>
I have no objections
to RTFM.  I do have objections to rudeness, arrogance and nastiness.  It's so easy to just hit the delete key -- nobody is making anybody answer any e-mails.  If they don't want to answer them, they can just delete them, without all the nastiness.  I'm new to this list and seeing the nastiness going on makes me rather leary of ever posting a question.
<SPAN

class=490464915-31012002>
<SPAN

class=490464915-31012002>Cheers,
<SPAN

class=490464915-31012002>JoJo
<SPAN

class=490464915-31012002>

<FONT face=Tahoma

size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Naveen NahataSent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 10:35 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: RE: RTFM questions (formally RE: PL/SQL)
JoJo, i'm also not a HiFi DBA like those few, and my purpose of being in the list is to gain more knowledge.What i feel is that nobody has the right to be arrogant, just bcoz the question is below their dignity to answer.It wastes their time but if they only want complex questions they shud form their own mailing lists.having said that, what i feel is that you shud do a bit of RTFM rather than getting a cooked answer becuase that helps in ur development too. who knows trying to find an answer to one query u may hit upon new things in the manuals. RTFM does not always waste timeregards, naveen

Do You Yahoo!?<A
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://auctions.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Auctions Great stuff seeking new owners! <A href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://auctions.yahoo.com">Bid now! Received on Thu Jan 31 2002 - 10:03:21 CST