RE: Oracle shadow process

From: Johnston, Tim <TJohnston_at_quallaby.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:37:43 -0800

Hi Sonia...

  Unix I assume? How are you determining the memory usage? Many unix utilities can be misleading (i.e top) and report the shared memory segment in each process... Check ipcs -ma to see the size of the shared memory segment...

HTH
Tim

Author: sonia pajerowski
  INET: spajerowski_at_yahoo.com

Author: Johnston, Tim
  INET: TJohnston_at_quallaby.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 30 2002 - 13:37:43 CST