RE: Oracle Error - 1467

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 05:36:24 -0800

Hmmm ... without actually referring to the manual, I think if the total size of all the columns in the sort key is larger than one data block (minus some overhead) you will get this error.

HTH
Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc. Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.