RE: RTFM questions (formally RE: PL/SQL)

From: Hallas John <John.Hallas_at_btcellnet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 03:41:20 -0800

Kevin,
I am afraid your post shows a distinct lack of ambition. :-) No flames please
John

Author: Weaver, Walt
  INET: wweaver_at_rightnow.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: JoJo Al-Zawawi
  INET: jojo_at_jojo-zawawi.com

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com
Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).  You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).

This electronic message contains information from the mmO2 plc Group which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.