BMC's Control-SA and Oracle

From: Mark Brooks <daetmb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:48:31 -0800

Does anyone have any experience with integrating BMC's Control-SA package with Oracle. My company is implementing Control-SA to handle all user administration across all platforms and I have been tagged to be the Oracle subject matter expert on the implementation team [lucky me ;) ]. I am supposed to be getting some information from BMC on the details but would really appreciate anything the list members would care to share.

TIA Mark

Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions! http://auctions.yahoo.com

Author: Mark Brooks
  INET: daetmb_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 29 2002 - 22:48:31 CST