Re: NetSaint

From: Eswar the MAD <oraetm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:44:32 -0800

Hi,

As a alternative to TNG we tried that product, as a technitian i like the product and will again push it ;), but as a manager i wont go for that product cause of managability and scalability, TNG is very scalable and netsaint is not that much. just ask him who manages if he leaves (They asked me!!!! hi hi hi)

Regards

OraEtM!!

Author: Eswar the MAD
  INET: oraetm_at_hotmail.com