RE: OFF TOPIC: RE: PL/SQL

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:53:41 -0800

Has anyone read 'Oracle8i for Dummies' ?? I have checked it out from our local public library.... It's not a bad read, I am still in chapter 1, though.. learning some new & interesting analogies to this techie stuff..

Van: Thomas, Kevin [mailto:Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com] Verzonden: dinsdag 29 januari 2002 9:00
Aan: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Onderwerp: OFF TOPIC: RE: PL/SQL

When I arrive in the morning to a mailbox containing 150+ messages from this list, I'm almost certainly guaranteed that 10% of them will be questions that can easily be found via otn or a manual. That 10% usually comes from the same person!! No wonder I'm irritated!!!

}:o|
Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com

Author: Daemen, Remco
  INET: Remco.Daemen_at_werklinq.nl

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 29 2002 - 10:53:41 CST