Re: AW: Oracle Books

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:06:54 -0800

   Tom Kyte's Expert One-on-One Oracle or whatever it's called is the best book written ever on Oracle. Reviewed by Jonathan Lewis and Steve Adams. Jonathan says it's the best book on the market, including his own. Very useful for developer types, too. As to specific Forms/Reports books I have no idea. I'm not a developer, I'm a destroyer.

 Mogens

 Foelz.Frank wrote:

  Hi,I would suggest you should take a look at Osborne Oracle Press !!! They are very good !!www.osborne.comi.e. ISBN.: 0-07-212048-7 Oracle Developer Advanced Forms & Reportsvery powerful knowledge !!

    Frank <