RE: Benchmark Myopia

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:21:28 -0800

I love a guy who know how to whip a metaphor into senseless submission.

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 28 2002 - 15:21:28 CST