RE: Benchmark Myopia

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:50:20 -0800

what happens if the man walks and the dragster runs out of gas after four miles?

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 28 2002 - 14:50:20 CST