RE: FW: Electrical background

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:21:00 -0800

Regular relays do not hum. If it does this means it's switching on and off at certain frequency on which it's designed. Then it's not a relay it could be one of these devices that convert DC to AC.

Author: "Adams; Matthew (GEA; 088130)" <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date:       1/23/2002 10:30 AM

Sorry folks, that went to the wrong list. I apologize. We now return you to your
regularly scheduled Oracle discussion.

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM