RE: Backup Strategy

From: <Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:42:09 -0800

I hope your customer is not a member!!!

                    "Kimberly

                    Smith"                 To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    <ksmith2_at_myfirs        cc:

                    tlink.net>             Subject:     RE: Backup Strategy

                    Sent by:

                    root_at_fatcity.co

                    01/24/2002

                    10:35 AM

                    Please respond

                    to ORACLE-L

I have a very simple NT backup strategy. Move the database to Unix.

Author: Bunyamin K. Karadeniz
  INET: bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net