RE: Magic

From: Shreeni <sri.tri_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 04:11:51 -0800

Nope, the MAGIC I want to know is the one developed by some Isroil Technologies or somesuch ???? The one by magicsoftware is RAD for Linux.

Shreenivasa Rao
e-Zing Technologies, Inc..
41-43 Beekman Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10038.

Tel: (212)233-9861 xt.241
Fax: (212)233-9862
Cell:(917)861-4966

lsama_at_e-zingtech.com

******Your IT Solutions Provider******** *** *** http://www.e-zingtech.com ******* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail can
not be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with remove in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed.

Author: Jan Benjamins
  INET: j.benjamins_at_home.nl

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kodikal Bhaskar Rao;Shreenivasa;R
FN:Shreenivasa Rao
NICKNAME:Seena
ORG:e-Zing Technologies Inc
TITLE:Oracle DBA
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(212) 233-9861
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(732) 326-1899
TEL;CELL;VOICE:732-670-7066
TEL;WORK;FAX:(212) 233-9862
ADR;WORK:;;41-43, Beekman Street;NY;NY;10010;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:41-43, Beekman Street=0D=0ANY, NY 10010=0D=0AUnited States of America
ADR;HOME:;;741, Cheryl Dr;Iselin;NJ;08830-3110;USA
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:741, Cheryl Dr=0D=0AIselin, NJ 08830-3110=0D=0AUSA
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL;HOME:http://www.sritri.com
URL;WORK:http://www.e-zingtech.com
BDAY:19630202
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:srao_at_e-zingtech.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:shreetri_at_yahoo.com
REV:20011230T034250Z
END:VCARD