A Question About the Form6i on Web

From: <ludh_at_PAIC.com.cn>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:38:01 -0800

When I migrate the Form5 to Form6i and deploy the form into WEB, I encounter a problem. In Form5, I use a form to call all the functions forms and process the login. So, the functions forms can get the login user's information by :Global variable. Now, in Web method, I use a jsp to process the login and functions hyperlinks, and the problem is how can I build a global variable in jsp and access by form in form server? Thank you very much!
Best Rgds,

Leslie