FW: Electrical background

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:46:51 -0800

Sorry folks, that went to the wrong list. I apologize.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled Oracle discussion.

Matt Adams - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com Thus spake the master programmer:
 "Let the programmers by many and the managers few, Then all will be productive"  - The Tao of Programming