RE: Yet Another Off Topic Discussion

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:27:08 -0800

Thank you. :)

Jared

אדר יחיאל <adary_at_mehish.co.il>
Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
01/22/02 05:30 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Yet Another Off Topic Discussion

Hello All

I am new to this list (only a few weeks). I subscribed to this list and another one at the same time. This list is a source of knowledge and fun and the other is just business. This one is so much better.

Yechiel Adar, Mehish Computer Services
adary_at_mehish.co.il

So,

--
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com --
Author: =?iso-8859-8?Q?àãø_éçéàì? INET: adary_at_mehish.co.il

zǞ}ND

+irhDLyԭYkiج(V
+r5pzq<w9P9tT8'x>'z֜q,Ƣ).+-:Õ*.ǥ}bf)+-jq
+j)fzh.+-}\ܜi
+I_at_ND