RE: Can't find 8.1.7.3 patchset

From: <Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:58:24 -0800

I found the 32 bit version of 8.1.7.3 for HPUX on Metalstink. Unless its mislabled. Patch#2189751. See below:

<paste>
List of selected patches
  ID:1335298 Patchset::2189751

                                                                      README

  8.1.7.3 PATCH SET FOR ORACLE DATA SERVER   Product:Oracle Server
  Platform:HP-UX 11.0/32 bit
  Language:American English

                                         Version:8.1.7.3
                                         Last updated:21-JAN-2002
                                         Size:278M (292439400 bytes)

  ID:1091369 Patch::2043328
                                                                      README

  FIX FOR 925105 MISSING IN 8.1.6.3 PATCHSET FOR HPUX 32-BIT   Product:RDBMS Server
  Platform:HP-UX 11.0/32 bit
  Language:American English

                                         Version:8.1.7.3
                                         Last updated:16-OCT-2001
                                         Size:626K (641360 bytes)

<end paste>

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

"Common sense will not accomplish great things. Simply become insane and desperate."

  INET: Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil