RE: HP vs SUN for a UNIX box

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:56:41 -0800

The top for Sun is not as good as the top for HP IMO.

Author: Babich , Sergey
  INET: SBabich_at_handexmail.com

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

Author: Sherman, Paul R.
  INET: PSherman_at_elcom.com

Author: Babich , Sergey
  INET: SBabich_at_handexmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Babich , Sergey
  INET: SBabich_at_handexmail.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Babich , Sergey
  INET: SBabich_at_handexmail.com

Author: Fisher, Julie
  INET: jfishe_at_sandia.gov

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 22 2002 - 10:56:41 CST