Unixscript

From: <Roland.Skoldblom_at_ica.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:56:18 -0800

Hallo,

How can I change this unixscript so if the PL/SQL procedure konto.fillbilbotables.anrop;doesnt start for some reason, then I want a logfile to be created in a directory.

2002-02-23starterror.log. The message in that logfile could be for instance "The procedure didnt start today, some problems with the database"

(See attached file: loadfast.sh)

Hope anyone out there can help me.

Thanks in advance

Roland