Sqlloader

From: <Roland.Skoldblom_at_ica.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:55:11 -0800

Hallo all you gurus,

Anyone who can help me with this:

I have this unix script: In the script I wamt to create a logfile for every day that I run this script so that thel logfile will look like:

2002-02-22laddabsg.log
and when i run the script tomorrow I want it to be:

2002-02-23laddabsg.log

anyone who can help me to complete this unix script

This line executes the sqlloader command and it is this logfile I want to have the runningdate in too.

sqlldr userid=konto/icakort control=/d31/appl/konto/bat/laddabsg.ctl log=/d31/appl/konto/log/laddabsg.log

(See attached file: loadfast.sh)

Thanks in advance

Roland

loadfast.sh