RE: multiple extents are OK, dagnabbit!

From: Browett, Darren <dbrowett_at_city.coquitlam.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:17:20 -0800

And I was worried about 20 to 60 extents. :)

But I do have one question, if a table has multiple extents, 20 extents at 1Mb each, and they are
contiguous, is that equal to 1 extent of 20Mb big ?? Does oracle have to work harder to get
those 20 extents ? (okay two questions)

Darren

Author: Dave Morgan
  INET: dave.morgan_at_cybersurf.net