Re: Ftp command

From: MIGUEL ANGEL MEJIA ARGUETA <migmejar_at_mail.telcel.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:43:50 -0800

This is very easy, the only one that you have tu put with the ftp session open is:

ftp > prompt

You will see a message :
Interactive mode off.

after that you write the mget or mput *.* and thats all.

Roland.Skoldblom_at_ica.se wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> anyone whom can tell me how to write the ftp command if I want to receive all files
>in the unix directory to the hard drive without to need reply yes for each file.
> using the command mget I suppose but ar ethere any options I might use. The same
>question if i want to copy files from harddrive to the unix library, using th
>ecommand mput
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Roland S

> INET: Roland.Skoldblom_at_ica.se

begin:vcard
n:Argueta;Miguel Angel Mejía Argueta
tel;work:Telcel 56253700 Ext. 1721
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:TELCEL;Aseguramiento de Ingresos
version:2.1
email;internet:migmejar_at_mail.telcel.com
title:AUDITOR
adr;quoted-printable:;;Ejercito Nacional 488=0D=0ACol. Polanco;México;D.F.;;Mexico x-mozilla-cpt:;-19616
fn:Miguel Angel Mejía Argueta
end:vcard Received on Mon Jan 21 2002 - 10:43:50 CST