OT:Developer 6 Problem

From: Arslan Dar <arslandar_at_skm.org.pk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:13:01 -0800

font-family:Arial'>Hi list,

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>Our developers are having problems with Developer 6 while printing simultaneously at 2 printers,

font-family:Arial'>Basically it's a pharmacy module and after entering the data INVOICE is sent to one printer, while the Labels for the medicine are sent to the other (label printer).  Now
the problem is that as the margin/space setting for both the reports is different, First Invoice is sent to the printer after setting proper page size and margins and then the page size and settings are changed for the labels and <span class=SpellE>te second report is sent to the second printer. Problem is that second time, we change the page size and margins, it does not get affective, means the second report gets out on the same setting which were set for the first report.

font-family:Arial'>We have figured out, that if we can set the DEFAULT PRINTER for WINDOWS at run time while run forms/reports, then we can handle this problem, can any body suggest a proper way to do that.

font-family:Arial'>Or any other work around to tackle this will be highly appreciated.

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>Its Developer 6/Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows NT 4.0/SP 6

font-family:Arial'>

font-family:Arial'>

9.0pt;mso-no-proof:yes'>Arslan Zaheer Dar

9.0pt;mso-no-proof:yes'>arslandar_at_skm.org.pk

9.0pt;mso-no-proof:yes'>Database Administrator

9.0pt;mso-no-proof:yes'>Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hosptial

9.0pt;mso-no-proof:yes'>& Research Centre

12.0pt'>  Received on Mon Jan 21 2002 - 00:13:01 CST