Re: HP vs SUN for a UNIX box

From: Mogens Nørgaard <mln_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:43:38 -0800

Funny. IBM is currently winning the Unix processor war, I think, with new designs that HP, Compaq, HP and others will not catch up with for a couple of years. But a Pentium 4 often outruns a couple of Unix processors, and that's pretty scary to an old VMS fan. So running Linux on Pentium 4's or on IBM sounds cool to me :).

Mogens
Miracle A/S
Denmark

Author: Mogens =?ISO-8859-1?Q?N=F8rgaard?=