Server mode

From: Bunyamin K. Karadeniz <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 06:35:31 -0800

My first question is , I need a database where 1000 clients will work .Which is better ? Dedicated Server Mode or Shared Server Mode ?
RAM : 8 GB
CPU : 8 * 1000 MHZ
WIN 2K

My second question is , I can not select more then 600 mb of RAM to be the buffer cache . How can I solve this?

Thank you .
Bunyamin