Re: Trouble with imp on 8.1.6

From: <Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:04:24 -0800

exp system/pass_at_service file=file.dmp log=exp.log user=(adtlite)

The exp.log shows all objects exported correctly.

imp system/pass_at_service file=file.dmp log=test.log fromuser=system touser=caler tables=(*)

Rick

                    orantdba

                    <orantdba_at_net        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    scape.net>           cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Trouble with imp on 8.1.6

                    root_at_fatcity.

                    com

                    01/18/2002

                    11:50 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

HI Rick,

Could you share with us the export statement and the import statement you used.
 Tha will help figure out what went wrong.

John

Author: orantdba
  INET: orantdba_at_netscape.net

  INET: Rick_Cale_at_teamhealth.com