RE: Unexplained table growth

From: Vadim Gorbounov <vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:03:22 -0800

Hi, Jesse,
Didn't your dev use parallel insert on production to speedup things? This may cause different segment allocation HTH
Vadim

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Vadim Gorbounov
  INET: vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jan 18 2002 - 15:03:22 CST