ARCO trace file

From: David Ehresmann <c-David.Ehresmann_at_wcom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:48:40 -0800

Every night after I shutdown immediate and restart the instance I get this same trace file in bdump, it just keeps appending. It is associated with my Archive log process. The two entries are for the nights of the 15th and 16th. Note that it happens right at 22:18 when my instance is restarting and the ARCH is coming back up. Is this normal and can anybody explain this to me?

Redo thread mounted by this instance: 0 <none>

Oracle process number: 12

Windows thread id: 351, image: ORACLE.EXE

Redo thread mounted by this instance: 0 <none>

Oracle process number: 12

Windows thread id: 471, image: ORACLE.EXE

David Ehresmann
Oracle DBA 8 & 8i OCP
MCI Worldcom
c-david.ehresmann_at_wcom.com