RE: OT -: SQL BackTrack info

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:33:51 -0800

I'm glad to hear your success story with support on SQL*Backtrack, bacause it is a very good product, usually.

A year ago the support was *very* bad. Maybe they got the message and got some people trained on the product.

Jared

                    Brian Wisniewski

                    <brian_wisniewski@       To:     Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    YAHOO.COM>               cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     RE: OT -: SQL BackTrack info

                    root_at_fatcity.com

                    01/17/02 06:50 AM

                    Please respond to

                    ORACLE-L

We must have been lucky because BMC support really saved our butt a few months back when we got a copy of LOGMASTER to recover some data from some archived redo logs (long story).

We were really impressed with their support and everyone within our group commented on how helpful and knowledgeable they were and how we wished Oracle support was the same.

Never called for support on the SQL*Backtrack product but we have it and love it.

Maybe it was a fluke that we got good support from BMC but I expect so little from corporations technical support staff that I was really blown away with theirs on that occasion. Oracle support has made me a very jaded person. ;-)

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
Author: Brian Wisniewski