RE: Database Views

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:52:28 -0800

that works as long as you can live with possibly inconsistent data in the joint table due to either

  1. updates to the employee data on either site during the day not reflected in the joint table until the nightly processing is done
  2. nightly process failing and data in the joint table either non-existent or wrong

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com