RE: How to calculate user load on the system

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:38:18 -0800

Take a look at V$SYSSTAT. I'm not sure if it's the answer because your question specifies a set of users. V$SYSSTAT includes all users not just a particular set.

Ian MacGregor
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ian_at_slac.stanford.edu

Author: MacGregor, Ian A.
  INET: ian_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 16 2002 - 16:38:18 CST