RE: limit user CPU usage

From: <antonio.belloni_at_hstern.com.br>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 04:00:38 -0800

If you are using 8i , you can setup Resource Manager. For more info about this subject see Oracle Administratorīs Guide.

HIH,
Antonio Belloni

                    "Carle,

                    William T            To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

                    (Bill),              <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

                    ALINF"               cc:

                    <wcarle_at_att.c        Subject:     RE: limit user CPU usage

                    om>

                    Sent by:

                    root_at_fatcity.

                    com

                    15/01/02

                    16:30

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ORACLE-L

Hi,

    You can set up a profile to set resource limits and have the user use that profile. This is explained in the Oracle Administrator's Guide.

Bill Carle

AT&T

Database Administrator

816-995-3922