RE: Using procedures instead of coding update/insert

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:58:19 -0800

Kevin, you're missing the point: the first statement was that prepared SQL is much faster then stored PL/SQL procedures. In my opinion, one cannot make such a general statement.

Author: Rakesh Gupta
  INET: GuptaR_at_telecomsys.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: Toepke, Kevin M
  INET: ktoepke_at_trilegiant.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

Author: Toepke, Kevin M
  INET: ktoepke_at_TRILEGIANT.COM

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 15 2002 - 15:58:19 CST