RE: Virtual Private Databases

From: <gnorwell_at_hybridturkeys.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:23:05 -0800

Interesting ..... partitioning does not appear to be available on the 8i Standard Edition we installed.

Regards,

Gary Norwell

Senior Systems Analyst
Hybrid Turkeys

Copy that.
We had the same problem with partitioning. We started to use it without any problems. Then we found out it was a payable option (we paid).

Your oracle rep will probably ask you to upgrade to oracle EE if you use it.

Yechiel Adar, Mehish Computer Services
adary_at_mehish.co.il Received on Tue Jan 15 2002 - 08:23:05 CST