RE: The NT forms60 service in iAS 1.0.2.2.

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:16:39 -0800

Patrice,

When you run the forms server using the desktop shortcut who are you logged in as?

Can the local administrator account map to the mapped drives? ie, what happens if you login to the server as the local admin account and run the forms server from the desktop?

Alternatively, what happens if you tell the forms server to run as a domain account rather than the local admin account?

Regards,
Bruce Reardon

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au