problem with 9i import

From: <New2orcl_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:13:46 -0800

Hi,
I have recently installed 9i on my computer and wanted to import my exdat.dmp file from my Oracel 8i. I got nowhere with the enterprise manager console so after trying with no success through Oracle support I decided to try doing the import from a command prompt. Well, I must have done something wrong because it imported the file but it put it in the OEM database instead of the ORCL and so my developer 6.0 does not have access to any of the tables or data that I imported. Does anyone know the correct sintax to do the import that I want to do and also how do I get it out of the OEM now? Have I totally messed everything up?
Thanks

  INET: New2orcl_at_aol.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 14 2002 - 15:13:46 CST