RE: Dig it - killer freeware editor

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:27:35 -0800

I have worked at about 5 different Unix installations over the years. They all had a GUI editor, but each editor was different. Some installations you have to use a different editor on different systems. But they all have vi. And vi is always the same. When I started working on Unix, I spend a day or two learning vi, and this investment has returned itself many times over. Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Glenn Stauffer