RE: 8.1.7 Release 3 Patch for Solaris - Download Troubles

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:15:36 -0800

I realized that it seemed hanging to me because my virus scanner was trying to scan the whole zipped file BEFORE copying it on my laptop. That also explained how a 800MHz PIII can act like a 2Hz 8085 at that time ...

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc. Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.